BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 4 September 2011

Tattoos & Addiction

I recently just had a new tattoo done, adding to my ever increasing collection. If you haven't got any tattoo you probably won't understand this when I say they are ever so addictive. Not sure whether its the thrill or the fact I simply might just enjoy pain???? At the moment I've got 4 and soon on the 3rd October I'll have another amazing one to add to the collection. To go with my rockabilly style and my love with retro I got a pair of cherries tattooed on my wrist, they are gorgeous and surprisingly it didn't hurt when I got my wrist tattooed. My boyfriend also got tattooed at the same time (how romantic)! Unfortunately for him he got his neck tattooed and that did hurt :)













0 comments: